Saturday, May 26, 2007

Just for Tonite

Tonite
I'll hold you, lay you, kiss you
Taste you all the way down
Tonite
You dont have to be lonely
You need to only call me
I will be there
When your body gets weak
And you need some affection
I will lay you down
When your body is in need
And you need some attention
I will lay you down
Tonite
When I'm with you
I will lay down beside you
Then stay all night long
Tonite
I just want to please you
Tonite
There'll be no intermission
I have only one mission
.....and.....
that's turning you on
__________________________________________________________________
Last night
You were so into it
You told me secrets that you never told a soul
I was so nervous and yet oh so comfortable
As we explore the image of love
I drank your wine as you drank mine
I kissed your lips and I felt your mindless slip into my soul
I almost cried coz it was so beautiful
Last night, you were inside of me
Last night, while making love to you
I saw the sun, the moon, the mountains and the river
I saw heaven when you make sweet love to me

No comments: