Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Unease

I have been having an uneasy feelings for the last couple of days but I just cant quite figure out what it was. My sleep has also been sound - without any dreams, which to me is quite bizarre because my mind and soul wanders and I would normally have dreams. So the combination of those two are not normal for me. I do feel something is about to happen; be it good or bad. I'm just not sure.

Could it be because I miss my sister who moved away from home? Could it be that my non-relationship state is beginning to sit well with me? Could it be that I will have 2 upcoming trips around my country that is supposed to be work-cum-fun? Could it be that my work seems to be on a neutral ground with a marvelous boss around?

I just dont know but the unease continues.......................

1 comment:

zuL said...

Why do you feel this way now? Anyway, I am so bored these days... I do not know, I need new activities... Perhaps the project I am doing now is not so mencabar... :) Anyway, please install tagboard in your blog, I hate to write comments but I like tagboard! Hehehee... So Julie is away in Penang now?...