Friday, March 06, 2009

Dreaming.....

I woke up from a deep slumber this morning and a fleeting thought of my-EX came rushing by. I didnt know why I lingered in bed wanting to capture the dream.


Somehow the good thoughts was utmost glaring to me. How easy it was to be myself around you. Talking to you fills me with joy and I couldnt wait to go home to you. I can act crazy with no care in the world yet knowing I will never be judged. The thousands of questions I had was always answered and explained to me as if I were a 5-year old and time and time again it was always given with a tilting smile as if you knew I had that particular silly ones just to amuse you.


It was like a happy playground wasn't it? As least it was to me. The calls were lengthy, the hugs were tight, the kisses were heavenly. I can still remember your smell, how your touch felt and how I melted each and every time. There were no awkwardness, there were no regrets, there was only acceptance.

Sigh...........how do time flies. Time to wake up!

No comments: