Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Revelations

I woke up this morning feeling fresh, suddenly upbeat than normal days and just have this hum in me that feels the day will be a good one. And immediately my thoughts turn to this one particular person whom i've been closer to in recent months for some reason. Wasnt sure if it was because the moment i blink my eyes, i turn to my mobile to check last night's messages and it was his that i look for every morning - in case i missed something important that we chat about almost every night. Then it hit me............i just feel close to him and i dont care if its one-sided. And the beauty of it is that you can be close to someone without being physical at all. I suppose intimacy comes in many flavours. I'm also thinking how to enhance that interaction.....but I'm happy the way it evolved. I supposed simply expressing bits and pieces of my thoughts, fears and even feelings with someone you trust will create a doorway to a more meaningful relationship or should i label it friendship?


All in all, it has been good, will continue to be good and hopefully remains that way ;)

No comments: