Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Am I Asking Too Much?

Sometimes life can be a burden trying to stay one step ahead,
After all the broken storms that were thrown for no good reason,
Though my heart bears the scars with no sign of healing,
Trying to push the past away, I'm still waiting for the light to change,
Learning to barely feel the pain, the thicker the skin the less the strain.

All I asked for was when I call out is give me love and affection. Keep telling me and show me the way. If u see me falling down, lift me up from the shadows and bring me to a better place. In my darkest hour be by my side as life's getting me down sometimes feeling close to defeat.
I feel the world upon my shoulder each time, standing on the edge each time. My hopes deserted me. Its hurting my pride trying to survive knowing I had no chance.

I gotta keep moving on but I cant do it on my own. Behind my tired eyes, regaining strength each day, someday soon I'll be alright.

No comments: