Thursday, February 08, 2007

Who is the Boss of U ?

RULE NO 1 - The Boss is Always Right
RULE NO 2 - Look at Rule No 1 -:))


I've worked for the last 11+ years. Right after school actually. I love working. Had 2 marvellous boss. The first I worked for 7 years is a calm, jovial and charming mid-40s guy who always has a quick smile for me. The current one now barks all morning and expect everything on his table yesterday.........but never bites. LOL. Two different characters (like day and night) but with the same end result. Just get it done! No doubt its basically routine stuff tho the volume is high but It triggered me that I'm quite adaptable to both and a fast learner.
I am at times confrontational even when Rule No 1 Applies but I suppose whoever came up with the saying above must've gone through what millions of others went through and slowly may adapt Rule No 2 when they become complacent. No one should settle for less but in this day and age with all the merits of Change Transformation in the Working Environment that is implemented to move forward, do we really agree to both Rules?
I think it depends on what kind of situation of life you're in that will ultimately makes or breaks u.

No comments: