Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fabulous February !

This month greeted me with much enthusiasm. Spent 1st Feb. White Water Rafting.

To those who know me, this is a major joke actually. I DONT SWIM. Duh.......having said that, I put on a brave front and went anyway. To make a looooooong story short.....after some major knocks when the raft overturned, couple of bruises & scrapes, shouting (the monkeys there are proud of this skill of mine -:)) and screaming.........I survived.

Oh my GOD, what an exhilaration. I've always had a major phobia of the water (scared silly actually) but now I think it has tenfold!!! The knock probably made my head clear now. Hahahahha..........I scored more respect from friends that I went with and the proudest moment I had was when everyone hooted for me because I was knocked into the rushing river at the final overturn, rapid 5 and not a sooner later.
____________________________________________________________________

Have u ever get bummed out while waiting for flights? That is the only thing that I cant stand when travelling. 2nd of Feb, I was uncomfortably waiting with my boarding pass to Bangkok. Reached there in the afternoon and spent another sickening long time stuck in traffic. Urghhhh.......

Aaaaah.........but the nice thing about being around the Thais......they are so accommodative, so respectful, so nice.......and with lots of exciting things to do in Bangkok.......what am I complaining, huh -:))

No comments: