Thursday, January 03, 2008

31st DECEMBER 2007

The perfect birthday for a perfect closure........Ah.....I won't complain ever again!!

Early morning I was bombarded with tons of well wishes for my birthday and it continued the whole day till midnite for New Year wishes as well. So for once I can proudly say my mobile was hotline ringing and beeping non-stop. In a nutshell this was what happened throughout the day :-

9 am Breakfast served in bed by family with birthday gift
(without having to rinse my mouth)

10am Driven to Bangsar for brunch with very close friends for facial and massage
(free voucher)

1230pm Drop by the office to pick up flowers, teddy bear and chocolate given by office-mates

1 pm Lunch (paid by them) with DESSERT!!!

2 pm Moved to PD with close friends

3 pm Checked-in, ooooohh-ed & aahhh-ed at the room
(big room with the pool just 5-footsteps outside the door)

4 pm Cake-cutting, photo shoot and binging on snacks (served by them)

6 pm Moved to the beach

8 pm Got ready for dinner (paid by them again)

930pm Moved to Guoman for after dinner party

11 pm Got ready for New Year countdown

12 pm Cant remember after this time onwards (Due to Unforseen Circumstances)

The next morning with a hang-over went for breakfast and a little detour around the hotel. How awesome is it at 35 to be treated with acute plans by best friends that I've had over 12 years ago and still rocking together with good humour and big laughter thrown in?

Believe it Or Not..........I'm the luckiest girl on earth -:))

No comments: