Friday, April 25, 2008

Updates.....




I havent been updating my blogs lately. Let me see.......


March - Vacation at Krabi (the best this year)
- Reported for duty (expatriate boss)
- More birthdays celebrations
April - Celine Dion concert (superb sounds)
- More farewell parties
- Lots of gifts for my 'week'




Lots more things and outings that happened but wasnt captured soon enough that I forget of what I did these 2 months. One things for sure, I had fun with those closest to me and ones that matter.

Nothing so significant that I want to write about actually.

One of the things I know is that I miss Leo as I talk more and more to him lately. I do wish he'd be here most of the time to cheer and lift up my spirits when things got to be too much. I guess that makes a lot of wishes for Leo to be back in the country. Hehehehehe..........

No comments: