Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekends!

Really.........the picture has got nothing to do with what I'm about to write BUT.......look at the massive size of it!!
Lazy weekends should be spent indoor. At least thats what I would like to do. The best is to wake up late, have brunch, catch up on some reading AND DO NOTHING for the rest of the day.

Ah.......heaven nya.....Of course thats not what happen on every single weekend I had. Hahahahha! In short :-

Friday night : Had to take Julie out for dinner and shopping.
Friday night : Got a call and met up with Marc for a drink and end up partying till my feet hurt
Friday night : Went across town just because they wanted the exact roti canai & teh tarik in that particular place;
Friday night : ..........Am I still talking abt friday night that never seem to end...............

Saturday : Early morning was rudely awaken by this meowing of a cat that appears out of nowhere.
Saturday : Went marketing at an ungodly hour on 7am and was dragged all over and end up smelling like
the cat I fed this morning ..............urgh!!!!
Saturday : Had to do spring cleaning and another cat showed up........am I the cat lady now?
Saturday : Went all the way to Subang to do groceries shopping because mummy wants to get the stuff
from this particular cat shop........(i know i'm babbling now)
Saturday : On the way back from Subang, a CAT stopped in the middle of the road. Forced us to stop.
Saturday : My old friend KAT called........asking to go out in the middle of the night
(Husband problem - geeee go figure)

Sunday : Now you would think it would be my day...........WRONG!!
(I'm too tired to tell the density and complexity that came with Sunday
).

No comments: