Thursday, February 26, 2009

I surrender!


OK lah.........after failing miserably with my Bahasa entry, I must say at least I got a big kick out of it. Hey, if I'm not gonna make myself happy, who else would right? Worry not, I shall not write in Bahasa anymore and it just goes to confirm my F9 in Bahasa during Form 5 was legitimate. Hahahahaha............... One thing's for sure, this is why we need good friends around us. To tell us the brutal truth even if it sucks!

Anyway, I had fun last night with en elderly friend of mine, Kak Zah and Lan. We had steamboat at The Ikano Power Centre and bitched about the crazy stuff we used to do in our early days. It made me think how time flies and it was 14years ago that I started this job and I'm still at it. Thats' really pushing my ever-loving 'routine' to a max doesnt it? But I love what I'm doing and yes..... I am being complacent. I have had bosses who told me to branch out because they see the potential in me but I love being subservient to others. ( I wonder if this is a kind of sickness?) Its just that I'm so good at what I do.

And as if to affirm my worthiness, I just got my appraisal level today. Guess what? Its beyond my expectations. Oh sweet sweet success!

1 comment:

zuL said...

OMG... I am so happy for you!!! U deserve that... and tell the rest - eat your heart out! (tak baik kan?) Must belanja me makan once I balik nanti. Kena tunggu raya la nampaknya :) Hehe.