Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feminism

I have never seen myself as a romantic person.

The notion of being romantic does appeal to me but somehow I feel that my actions are far from it. So it came as a complete surprise when an acquaintance of mine told me that i'm exactly that. Naturally I feel every woman has this sense in them whether they exhibit it or not. Its through those simple things that we find so important but baffles the opposite sex.

I'm not talking about declaring "I Love you, I care for you, I miss you...." 10times a day! Now that seems like the next fatal-obsessive-compulsive-behaviour.

But guess what........ I'm confident enough in myself and I wouldnt care what others think of me coz either way I know if and when I utter those words, I really felt it and it wont come out looking like a superficial-bimbo who's trying too hard.

1 comment:

zuL said...

happy valentine's day... :) Sorry it is late I know... I am bad when it comes to this... Anyway, I do remember after all...