Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaklong

Birthdays to me is a BIG deal.

Late yesterday evening after I've settled down from my chaotic and messy day, I gave a call to Kaklong, asking how her birth-day has been and what she's up to for the night. Much to my dismay, she said she's on the way home! I thought......where's the party? where's the get together with close friends? where's the special something someone who's suppose to keep her company and have a merry-good time?

The next thing I know, I'm in the train heading straight to KLCC and we end up having a quiet but satisfied dinner at Spring Garden. I'm not just talking about the great food and the excellent conversation we had. It was one of those times when we had a deep discussion and open communication that actually meant a lot to both of us.

I've always loved kaklong dearly. Its not the same with my love for parents or Jules. I love Jules to pieces and cant imagine anythg harmful happening to her and has been sickeningly protective towards her. But KAKLONG.......She's my rock and the most sensitive person I've known. She's someone whom you can count on at every corner in every situation and just a wonderful damn good person.

We hardly talk much over the years growing up and from a young age I've been emotionally on my own. But seeing her yesterday, looking so radiant on her day and feeling so optimistic about life in general (I have to write this abt her because she's been through a lot) I am so so so very happy for her and I wish with all might that if anything good should be bestowed upon anyone, I would wish for her to receive it.

I LOVE U KAKLONG.

No comments: