Wednesday, October 18, 2006

DITTO

You can never stay mad at someone who makes u laugh. You can however, be stubborn enough to prolong the other person's agony by refusing to cooperate with him at every possible turn. Why do we do that sometimes? Is it because the pain refuse to go away? Is it because we're too proud of a person? Or simply because the longer it is, the better making up will be?

If we're truly honest with ourselves, nothing is unforgiveable. Unless we're just being difficult with self-proclaimed guilt in the first place. Sometimes it doesnt have to make sense. Does that makes the person egoistic or just plain obstinence?

Looking further, I guess for me I'm just plain tired of games that people play and with a heavy workload, I cannot afford to dwelve too deep for fear of disappointing myself over and over again. The choice is mine, I suppose.

P/s Forgiving, forgiveness or forgotten?

No comments: