Friday, October 13, 2006

EID-UL MUBARAK

Its the time of the year again to plan for EID, which is just around the corner. This year, I'd be spending 2 days at my relatives place, north of country before I leave for Germany. As it will be a big, huge and may turn out to be a humongous event, proper planning is necessary. Or else my pocket will be thinner than expected by the second day.

I suppose like each year, its all about spending good time with family members. That means food, laughter, food, laughter, food, laughter, food, food, food, etc. I cant wait to meet everyone esp. my aunt and uncles. I must say the feeling's mutual for them too. I'm so glad that I will be the center of attention again.

I've always been the glue of the family. I'm the provider, the joker, the listener, the one that would come up with activities, the do-er, etc. Its imperative for me that everyone has a good time, be jolly and no hard-feelings after all's done.

I'd feel tired I'm sure of it but it would've serve the purpose of being around the people u love.
And that would've made the fast for the whole month, all the more sweet.

P/s Be sure to check out if the 'story' above changes right after i come back from Eid ;)

No comments: