Thursday, October 19, 2006

CHANGE

You are never fully dressed until u wear a smile.
If that's so, I think I've been naked all these while ;)

I remembered someone said something similar to me a long time ago.......There are only four secrets to staying young, being happy and achieving success. You have to laugh and find humour every day. You've got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die. Find opportunity in change and No Regrets.

I'm presuming I could be one of those people walking around who are dead and don't even know it!

I know there is a huge difference between growing older and growing up. Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional. Life is full of drama as it is. A smile helps only so much. Having said that, I feel a change is in order for me and perhaps long overdue.

No comments: