Friday, October 06, 2006

TO 'MUMBAI'........WITH LOVE

My heart breaks again...............
The upheaval of me & Mumbai is just unstoppable !!!!
One time its this or that, its unnerving and just doesnt seem to end..............
We're meeting? We're not?
We're staying? We're not?
We're drinking? We're not?
We're going to? We're not?
So many surprises that we could put shame to the latest breaking news of CNN!!!
I cant think straight anymore. And the shock is.....I still feel for the guy. Unbelievable.
Sucker for anything with beard who walks :(
Is this what u call opposites attract or Fatal Attraction?
I cant tell the difference anymore, I'm so confused.
The friendship has been great. God willing will continue to do so.
One thing I'm clear of is where my direction between him and me is going - NO WHERE...........
P/s When will I ever learn? Nothing good comes out of rotten fruit.

No comments: