Tuesday, September 19, 2006

GOD WILL HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES

If still water runs deep then I'm a well.
Have u ever wondered why some people have all the luck in the world and yet unhappy? Or does luck by itself sufficient to take you through life in this day and age? For a hardcore realist, I scrutinize my own being by rationalizing logic. Not that I need confirmation written in rocks nor can I leave everything else to HIS will.
Someone told me that Karma works. Ever the pessimist, I've always put that aside and have a volatile reaction whenever that word is thrown at me. For some reason, I will always find a reasonable explanation as a solace. When going through hardship, I will ensure all my energy are focused on way forward but when I'm given the slightest opportunity at happiness, all I could think of is when the axe is gonna fall again. Is it a symptom of a breakdown or plain madness?
Watching Oprah doesnt look that bad now................ :(

No comments: