Wednesday, September 27, 2006

There are some things that take center stage in everyone's life. For me, particularly this Ramadhan its all about doing things in moderation, giving and helping others. Be it in the form of humbleness, love, empathy, advise, listening, care, work or even money if i can afford it.
For someone who is easily angered or upset, I'm proud to say that I've managed to control myself for the last few days. Someone used to say that my communication style is - "I shoot from the hip and speak from the heart, but sometimes the person I'm talking to may use logic the way a surgeon uses a scalpel. I can avoid a battle of wills if we both understand each other's communication styles". Hopefully this whole month would see me smiling and cheerful, Insya Allah...... :)
P/s Someone's buying me dinner at Renaissance Hotel. Yummy .........

No comments: