Thursday, September 28, 2006

"I do & I do............. without u"

I woke up today feeling refreshed but bloated. Ate a little bit too much, too soon last night at the Renaissance. But it was all good.......good choice of food, good company, good door gift, too much laughter. Well what can I say.......I'm a good hostess. Ha!Ha!Ha! Happy to note that everyone was enjoying themselves and it was good to catch up with friends. Irwan, you da best!

I clearly enjoyed being the center of attention. For some reason I always excel at that when I'm in the mood. I could be charming and entertaining when I want to. That's the operative word. The problem is I'm so busy feeling pathetically sorry for myself that I forgot no one's gonna make me feel happy except myself.

So when someone came over to share with me the rising statistics of break-ups in the country (yes.........that same person who filed for divorce earlier!! and the one who ultimately thought that I'm a raving lunatic to be chasing after marriage), I cant believe how I pull myself together and just smiled to whatever she was babbling about.

Plato once said that "Wise people talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something". I know few wise men and I'm also associated with some 'fools'......... What does that make me? semi wisefool?

If so, this wisefool just gonna be positive and hopefully my knight is just around the corner ;)

No comments: