Thursday, September 14, 2006

WHEN 'BZ' TURNS TO EXCUSE

How many times have you uttered the word, "I'm busy........ let's catch up sometime"? And how many times have u caught up with the person you casually tossed the word to? Or are u still running around with something that never ends? I suppose it will never hit you until you're given the run-around by those same words. Why is it so hard to just tell the truth but so ez to tell a white-lie (or so your conscience tell u to) And by the time you realize the need to socialize again or to finally get in ctc with selfless agenda [is there one by the way :)] you'd notice how damning it is. I'm still trying to stop myself everytime the same words touched the tip of my tongue and sheepishly admits that I'll try to make time when I have the chance [or is that semantics :(( ] YIKES !!

No comments: