Thursday, September 21, 2006

YUPPIE vs. KASIM SELAMAT

I am not a morning person.
I need stimulants before I can function like a human.
Stop that thot.......u pervert!! It simply means a nice cup of coffee.

But today, I was late.
So rather than hanging around the canteen for a full relaxing meal (breakfast is the most important meal, right?), I decided to check out the new 'happening' cafe downstairs.
Couple of customers were in line but I can wait. Suddenly..........

"Espresso, tall please
One cappucino, tall, non fat
One latte, short, low fat, no foam.
One vanilla latte, tall, extra non-fat cream, to go".

Moment of truth......"May I help u miss?"
Not to be called ma'am cleared my head for a bit BUT whatever happens to

One black or One wt cream, etc.

Turns out I need to update myself on a basic rule;
Come to a yuppie's establishment, be a yuppie.
No point standing there blinking like an idiot as if you're in a different planet.

Finally, after a considerable amount of carefully feel-good thot
( + raised eyebrows from the cashier + clearing of throat from the guy behind me)..........

"ONE TALL CAPPY EXTRA MILK TO GO, PLS"

Now that's what I called a real drink.

No comments: