Monday, September 18, 2006

LOST & FOUND

An old and dear friend from Chennai pops into my life after a long separation. We slowly drifted and just lost contact. It was wonderful bumping into him and my surprise was priceless. Recalling back on the good times we had, I admit that I've never met a more gentleman in my life and he gave me hope on all mankind. I'm not really sure why we went our separate ways but one thing's for sure, I trust him. I havent used that word in a long time and a smile came on automatically.

What is it about new-found friend who are not really platonic but yet nothing ever happens in the first place? Personally I've never believed that a heterosexual man & woman can be 'just friends'. The underlying tension will always be there but being a perfect gentleman, he was exactly that and nothing more.

I've always been lucky whereby a new person will come into my life when I most need them without even knowing it. My only jinx is that when I least expect it, they will slowly move on. Does that mean my luck is well balanced? Which ever way it goes, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.......

No comments: