Friday, September 22, 2006

SECRET ADMIRER

The weekend's approaching. As much as I look forward to it a certain melancholy seeps thru the heart. My 'sunshine' is off again. This time further away. There are few ppl that comes in my life and brings such joy that sometimes I just feel like keeping them in my pocket. Change is inevitable esp. when an opportunity of a lifetime presented itself on a silver platter. I could just kick myself right now as I'm the one who spurs his enthusiasm in the first place. I'm so happy for him when he told me his VISA is approved........and yet I feel a great sense of loss at the same time.

The saying goes.... "If you love someone, set them free"....... Laughable for me, it has always been a one sided affair- he was never caught nor stayed. But he's still my sunshine forever and after.

p/S [London seems feasible for 2007 now]

No comments: