Tuesday, September 23, 2008

All is Good again.........

The sun hasnt risen and the cold breeze hits me in the face when I opened the front door to gaze at the stars. Havent done that lately.....and didnt notice how serene life is at night in its stillness.


I've just finished writing a draft on a paper that I'm trying my hands on. A full hour of sketching and playing with words, another hour outlining the points and the inevitable thing happen! I dropped a knife that I was using twirling in my hand. (eerr......the knife was used to cut an apple earlier........i'm not suicidle).......hehehehehe!!
And now I'm just pissed off because I'm in so much pain, the throbbing is giving me a headache all day and I cant seem to bend or walk properly.
Sigh........just the kind of week I'd was hoping not to have. Me and my clumsiness.

No comments: