Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grey Hair, Anyone?

Patience really is a virtue to be admired......................Too bad I have a thin stretch of it especially when I needed it most this month!


Out of nowhere, me minding my own business.........come this colleague of mine screaming. I thought someone died by the way she was screeching. Apparently she found out ONE grey hair popping from her crown jewel!!!! Bloody ONE, not ten, not half a head like the rest of us. The nerve!
Next thing I know, she was on and on ranting and raving about how life is unfair to bestow such a thing to her. And how she's no longer beautiful because of that ONE miserable grey hair. For god sake's woman..........get real! Other people are worrying when their next paycheck is going to be or when their next meal is coming from.
Ah.........what a day!

No comments: