Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Toe

Have you ever heard of love songs crooning "Have you ever been in love that you reach for the stars and the moon........."


Adoiiiii.........I definitely see stars this morning when I tried to take a shower on one leg and trying not to wet my dressed up toe that was hurting from yesterday. How is it so possible that one small toe could hurt so bad that your entire being is counting on your alertness to careful attention. Every single time I bend or my toe accidentally touched the sides of anything tangible, I yelped. (Ni baru kata nampak bulan dan bintang). It takes a few good minutes for my vision to clear and wiping away tears that keep coming out every time this happen, I would limp and take a long deep breath to calm myself.
As I'm limping away trying to walk, do my prayers and taking extra precaution to ensure where my footing goes for every step, I realized how helpless you can be when you're down and totally incapable of the simplest things like putting one foot in front of the other without wincing.
I wish I can just lean on someone and get some tender loving care,

No comments: