Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

Friday night saw me scrambling all over Midvalley.


Very, very interesting day that I had. The ending was like a cold splash to the face but nonetheless what happened in between was bizarre, out of this world and shocking even to me. Anyway, after Iftar at this new Indian restaurant at the Gardens (which is nothing to shout about), I went to the theatre and tried to see The Dark Knight.
The good thing about the whole day was that I look extremely good, I smell even better and I felt wonderful about myself. I enjoyed the evening tremendously and tried to make the most of all that happened and lapped up the attention however corny it was.
I wish I could be more eloquent in detailing the whole night out but it was kinda like fairy-tale met Arnold Schwarzenegger with a BadBoy ending. How do you live that one down?
Sigh...........all in all I've learned a valuable lesson on Friday night.

No comments: