Sunday, September 28, 2008

Full Sunday

I'm literally and utterly full! Woof.....Iftar at Parkroyal wt Lyn and her sis. That was a good outing. Thanks Lyn.......looking forward to the next time we go binging after Eid.



Well, that's to say the least of my full, full, full day. This morning I baked few cakes and tons of muffins and now I dont know what to do with them. Eid is still few days away and definitely these goodies need to be consumed before that. What started out as trying half a batch of recipe turned out so good that I decided to try the whole lot!



Went out to pay fitrah in the afternoon and ended up spending an hour trying to maneuver the throngs of people in my community town and thats just the place I live in. Grrrr........i can imagine how bad the city centre must be like today. Urgh! Thank God we decided not to go anywhere.



Spring cleaning early in the evening and when you're dead hungry and tired of exhaustion by 2pm is not a pretty sight. Anyway, I'm glad that was done and as I'm winding down from a full day just as I had prescribed.



Just looking forward to Leo's arrival and the next 2 days of working before I can totally relax and laze around during Eid.

No comments: