Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Getting Jiggy With It..........

As I'm winding down from the hustle of my day, I realized how lethargic I felt in the last couple of weeks. Could that be the reason why the restless feelings cropped up? Nah....it goes beyond that but I'm sure coupled with everything that has been going on I've been down just thinking too much on the inevitable.

Right after Iftar, I sat down in front of the PC and tried to write but my mind was a blank. When I grew bored, I turned on the stereo and there it was.........Will Smith blaring his hip hop songs and the next thing I know.........I was moving and shaking my bum-bum to the rhythm and one thing led to another.........it was a full 30 minutes later that I stopped dancing.

Phew! It felt great. I missed dancing and the euphoria felt in the few minutes made a small smile break and I know things will be alright. Tomorrow will be a new day with a promise of something exciting only if I believe in it.....and I will.

No comments: