Thursday, September 04, 2008

When Bored, Watch Korean Series.......

I have fallen deeply, madly, consistently in love with the new Korean channel on my cable. It started off as passing through and flicking through the channels during the time when I came back early after office hours without any plans or anything interesting to watch on the tele.

Surprisingly, I stopped at this new channel because I saw it was on an epic series on how a mom was upset with their children and how she felt empty after her children are all grown up and have started families on their own. And I'm a sucker for such things. Is there all there is to life? So what am I whining about here?

After that, another new drama series was on. It told of a coming-of-age story in this day and age. Anyway, what made me stuck like glue to the tele was the mixture of modernisation of how the story was portrayed mixed with old-age-tradition of respect for the elders, living life the right way and the values of life. It was a combination of all that I wanted to watch I suppose, from the acting to the beautiful scenery and the sacred of family's belonging.

I'm hooked !

No comments: