Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sex and The City


Finally! I saw the movie......I've had the CD for some time but everytime I have the chance to view, I seem to procrastinate. I'm not really sure why I did that until I saw it.
The movie has a happy ending in the most practical way. The storyline is as typical as the TV series. Nothing to shout about. The costumes, now that is another matter. Its too lavish that only movie stars will wear them. No surprise there. Even the sex scenes were 'normal'.
Coming back to me, I have to admit I didnt want to see a happy ending movie because I'm bleeding love as it is. I can wish all I can to have my own happy ending but I know its beyond my reach.........at least for now.
Sigh........I'll just have to be calm and accept how things are for now.

No comments: