Monday, September 22, 2008

Quiet Weekend

Last weekend was one of the rare occasion when I actually was running around like mad trying to do something for myself.


It started off with me going groceries and ensuring I have all the ingredients of making the perfect cookies for Eid. Of all the years, my mom decided to throw out her old recipes out the window just before Ramadhan when she did her kitchen spring cleaning. Since its always up to me to come up with the menu and especially treats for Eid, there I go scrambling to try out new recipes that has not been tried out before. But then again, how hard can chocolate chip, butterscotch and custard cookies be, eh?


Needless to say, I also had to check out few hair-do styles for I have decided to do a new style of my long crop of a hair which is quite beautiful as it is already (masuk bakul angkut sendiri nih). Tapi kalau dah cantik tak kan nak kata buruk kan? heheehhheeh..........


Anyway, needless to say I was like a kid in a candy store when I was doing groceries and the heat of Eid is starting to rub itself on me and I'm sure both the cookies/menu and the new hair-do will do justice where it counts.

No comments: