Monday, September 15, 2008

Simply tired.

Seriously I havent a clue what has gotten into me lately. I mean the Ramadhan has been great, in fact its one of the best I've had in years. I have been able to observe the last 2 weeks in perfect harmony with what I'm supposed to be embrace.


I think when your mind is taken on an overdrive, your whole being gets sucked in. And there's nothing more painful and tiring than when you are feeling a void deep inside you of loneliness and despair. I'm spiraling into one of my moods again and I'm helpless to help myself come out of it......at least for now.


I will be ok soon and I hope I wont be so far off that digging myself out of it will take more effort than necessary. Hopefully with the greatness of this month, help will come my way and I will be OK again. I have to be.........for the sake of sanity.

No comments: